Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vancouver 2101

The old BCHydro building decorated for the the 2010 Olympics, welcoming the world to Vancouver.


My son and my daughter at Robson Square.


My son and daughter with me at the Olympic Cauldron that was lit after the opening ceremony. The flame was carried across Canada in Olympic Torches the starting about November 1st 2009



Well, what can I say?? A pretty gal in hockey gear, before the Canadian women's team went on to win GOLD!!


My son and daughter and Adelle (fixing her hair) watching a street performer. Pantsie Andie?? wearing a pchycodelic outfit and gold shorts,,, trying to do some sort of dance!! Funny as heck to watch. I tried 6 times to download the video but it would not work :(



What can I say again? Another pretty gal in a uniform :) I think I surprised her, but she was a great sport.




The Zipp Line at Robson Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment